1. What are plastics? and its type?
The materials formed by the combination of the several atoms or the polymers that forms a long chain like structures are known as the plastic. They can be formed using the natural, organic materials or by the combination of the both materials.
2. Different types of plastics?
The several different types of the plastic are available in the market and they
are as follows
- Polypropylene (PP) plastic
- Polystyrene (PS) plastic
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) plastic
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plastic
The above stated are the different types of the plastic used in the Indian and foreign markets.
3. What are the properties of plastics?
The several important features of plastic or properties of plastic that have made them used worldwide they are as follow
- They are generally light weight in natures.
- Strong enough to bear specific load capacity.
- Water proof in nature.
- Non corrosive in natures.
- Non reactive with different chemical or solutions.
- Easily transform in different shape and sizes.
4. What do you mean by plastic recycling?
The degraded plastics that can be again reused after passing several procedures are known as recyclable plastic.
5. Difference between biodegradable and non biodegradable substance?
The substances that on discarding can be broken into smaller components and does not cause any harm to the environment are known as the biodegradable substances. The non biodegradable substance on the hand are not breaking down in smaller components and they are causing harm to the environment are known as the non biodegradable substances.
6. What are the LDPE plastics and its features?
LDPE or the Low-Density Polyethylene is a variation of the plastic that are possessing grade 4 as their recycling code. They are widely used due to their important features like strength, stretchiness, transparency, etc. and are mainly used for making plastic bags and plastic film.
7. Uses of the LDPE plastic bags?
The LDPE plastic bags are mainly used for making different types of the plastic wraps, bags, rolls, used by packaging industry, etc.
8. Difference between plain plastic bag and the printed plastic bags?
The LDPE plain plastic bags are transparent in nature and are generally used for the packaging of different materials that are easily visible through the bags, whereas the printed plastic bags are generally used for the improving the appearance of the packaging, provide product details or also used for marketing by printing the company logo and information on the plastic bags and they can be transparent or opaque.
9. How the plastic bags cause harm to the environments?
The plastic bags are non biodegradable in natures and are generally harmful for the environments and its components. And, they are composed of several harmful chemicals that are emitted in soil and water. Besides this, they are also consumed by several animals and birds which in turn lead to their death. The plastic bags are very harmful when they are not discarded properly.
10. The benefits of choosing our plastic bag above the regular plastic bags?
The plastic bags provided by the Kedia Plastic are manufactured using the latest technologies and components. The plastic bags can be reused and recycle easily.
They cause less harm to the atmosphere and are cost effective too, as compared to others.
The very wide range of the plastic bags is provided by the Kedia Plastic that is having very wide applications.
Contact us for more details; we are 24*7 available for our national and the international clients.